Tuesday, January 10, 2012

christmas break

over my Christmas break i went down to Jacksonville Florida it took us 7 hours to get there. when we got to the door my mom started to cry because we haven't seen them for 6 years when we got in i didn't see my sister till diner time because my 3 girl cousins took her to the mall but i played halo with my cousin and my dad and i won.for dinner we had buffalo wild wings and i won a new i pod touch a ball and a stuffed bear from a claw machine.then we ate and went back to my uncles house ,but own the way we saw a movie theater a went to go see Alvin and the chipmunks 3. after the movie it was 10:00 and we still had a 45 minute drive to my uncles house,went we got there i went to bed.
The next day i got up at 7:00 and played minecraft on my laptop then everybody got up had breakfast and got dressed, we all went the gator bowl parade ,and my uncle and his friends got dressed in there star wars outfits and i got to help out in the parade and got to stand next to Darth Vader,and i thought to myself that my cousin in north Carolina would be mad at me.after the parade we went to a steak house for all my good work. after that since it was new years we bought fireworks when we got back i played more halo and minecraft. when the count down stared we shot off a lot of firework. Then my uncle neighbor decided to try and make a big sound to scare my sister but, we came out on top by putting a whole string of fire crackers in a big pot. After that he stopped and called the police. After the police left everybody went home and i had to go to bed
The next day i had to leave so we went to the beach and i learned how to ride on a surf board it was very hard but i learned how .after the beach we had to leave and go back to north Carolina and that is my story of my Christmas break

1 comment:

  1. What is minecraft??? And i thought it was kinda funny that the police came

    ReplyDelete