Thursday, February 9, 2012

ZOMBIE WORLD PART 1

Hi my name is Alex King I'm 17 years old the year is 2076 on planet earth,which is now called zombie world,because zombies have taken over but I got away before I could get eaten. it all started 3 years with a exaction gone wrong instead of dieing they just past out, and there heart stopped and they thought they were dead but they were wrong. so now we have 2,921,563 zombies after man kind so. I'm searching the galaxy for help and so far i have 3 medics 4 brutes 2 snipers 1 pilot and a mechanic right now I'm on my way to this robot planet to see if they can help but i don't think they will.
as soon as we got there we flew right to the king, and believe it or not he actually helped us he said  that he did not want to be the only living things in the universe.
so he gave us 15 royal guards with ray guns. he also gave us permission to use he’s teleporter so now were off to the next planet
Pandora.as soon as we got there we were attack bandits so the robots took them out.then we meet Mordecai,Roland,Brick and Lilith.they also were dealing with zombies but they had elemental weapons.So we loaded up the ship now we were ready to handle one last planet it was a long trip, but when we got the planet they shot us down. when we woke up we were chained to each other and that wasn't the worst part we were in a battle field.
then a loud booming sound came out of no where, release the snaggle beast. just then a 20ft monster with razor claws and shark like teeth with flesh hanging from them came out.but the royal guards broke the chains and then Mordecai pulled this little gun out of his pocket and blew his head right off then the leader came down and then he said “you destroyed my beast what do you want”, “we just wanted your help to fend off our planet”, “is that it than why didn’t you say so guards regroup  another snaggle for them to take”.I said thank you and we set off back to zombie world with 4 medics 5 brutes 3 snipers 1 pilot 1 siren and a mechanic along with 15 robots and 1 snaggle beast zombies here we come

end of part one

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a story. I love how you changed the name of the planet to Zombie World! I laughed when I read that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, That's a really cool story! Why don't you visit my blog?
    Here is the address: http://anshrhes.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete