Thursday, February 23, 2012

ZOMBIE WORLD PART 3 THE FINAL BATTLE

just than andrew ate mordici and roland and i thought to myself why why not me why them just than brick started to get into a rage and went all berserk and just started to go through thoses zombies like it was nothing.which gave me just enough time to get away.I need a new plan so i thought and than i  rember that the that andrew had a weak stop for food so i went back to the tower to get brick and lilith and just than they jumped out of the tower and i had just enough time to save them both i wasn't easy but than i told them the plan so we got back to the plane and there was mordici and roland blocking our path so we  charged them but now they were as fast as anderw so we had to let the snaggle beast take them out and then we left for pandora once we got there we put a transporter from there to zombie world and then they would leave and pandora and have fight for earth so well see.the plan worked the zombies are dead or dieing so that is how zombie world is now panam

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your blog! You are a great writer! I hope that you will have the time to visit my blog and leave a comment on it! The address is http://Clairebrhes.edublogs.org/. Thanks!
    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete